So, I mentioned ‘war of colors’ in the previous part and now I’m telling you that green is the color of the year, according to Pantone. And if you think you cannot carry this vivid color, no worries because there is a shade for everyone, no matter what skin tone. From mint to parrot green and forest green, adding this color hue in your wardrobe will go a long way in making you look trendy.
Also, its all about how style and create looks with your dresses as effortlessly as a pair of jeans this season. Comfort is key.
- This (2/2) post is about how I created a ‘off the casual’ look from a shirt.
- Pick a shirt of your choice and wrap it around your waist so you have the buttons in the front.
- Button up the shirt down your waist to how fit you want it to be.
- Follow the same step (2) and step (3) and you have it!
- Combine stripes of different colors and thickness for a quirky look. Go for vertical stripes to create the illusion of a taller silhouette. Use belts to add more definition to your entire look. Scroll down and let me know what you think of this DIY 🙂
- . .
- Until next time – Surabhi Keerthi